Gnoc Center SL (hereinafter, “schaman”) informs through this Cookies Policy about the use of storage devices and data recovery in the terminal equipment of the Users.
1.What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s computer smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow to store the users’ browsing preferences, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to contents themselves.
2.What does schaman use the cookies for?
Cookies allow the recognition of a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the user’s next visit and make the Website more useful.
3.Types of cookies used on the Website
The website uses the following types of cookies, although a cookie may be included in more than one category:
The cookies that are used in the Website are detailed below:
4. How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow making changes to disable the configuration of cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain a more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the «options» or «preferences» menu of your browser.
The links of each browser to disable cookies are provided with the following instructions:
– Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
• In the tool menu, select «Internet Options».
• Click on the «Privacy» tab.
• Yaseou can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
– Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
• At the top of the Firefox window click on the «Tools» menu.
• Select «Options».
• Select the «Privacy» panel.
• In the Firefox option you can choose “Use custom history” settings to configure the options.
– Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
• Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
• Select «Settings».
• Click on «Show advanced options».
• In the «Privacy» selection, click on the «Content settings» button.
• In the “Cookies” selection you can configure the options.
– Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
• In the settings menu select the option «Preferences».
• Open the “Privacy” tab.
• Select the option you want from the «Block cookies» section.
• Remember that certain functions and full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
5. Cookies on mobile devices
As with computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow changes in the privacy options or settings to disable or eliminate cookies.
To change privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer of your browser for mobile.
Below you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
– IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
– Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
– Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
– Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6. Acceptance, configuration or rejection of cookies
You can click «OK AND CLOSE» or continue browsing to accept cookies. You can click on the “CONFIGURE OR REJECT” button to configure or reject cookies. We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services will not be available or that you may not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of everything that this Website has to offer.